house policy & guidelines
In Order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, the Management requests your co-operation in observing the following as an agreement between the guest and LAYLA TULUM (hereinafter called ‘Management’) under which rooms are permitted to be used by the guest(s). It is the sole responsibility of the guest who is signing the Guest Registration card to inform his/her roommates of our policies, rules and regulations.
1. Check In/Out:
* Check-in time is 3:00PM. Check out time is 11:00AM.
* Valid photo identification (Passport) is required for all reservations upon check-in.
* Late check out depends on availability and will carry an additional charge.
2. The guest agrees to guarantee payment of all room and incidental charges billed to the room with a credit card or cash on arrival. All bills must be settled prior to departure, personal checks are not accepted. The guest agrees that Management will hold the amount of $300 USD per night of stay on his/her card or $500 USD in cash, which will be removed upon check out and the full completion of payment of all charges related to the room and the guests stay. In case that the consumptions exceed the deposit, the management will ask for an extra deposit. In the case of default in the payment of dues by a guest, the management shall have the right on their luggage and belongings
3. The Hotel room has a safe deposit box for you to use at no cost. The Hotel is not responsible for money, jewelry or other valuables that the customer does not deposit in the safe deposit box.
4. Do not smoke inside the rooms.
5. It’s no allowed the entry of pets in the property.
6. Forbidden to use for audio devices with high volume inside the room and in balcony areas. All guests must respect these rules and maintain silence from 11:00 pm to 11:00 am, for the full satisfaction and mutual agreement of rest between hotel guests.
7. Only the guest or guests registered in the Reception may stay at the hotel (room). The Hotel reserves the right of admission to its property.
– Each room can have up to 2 visits. Starting the 3rd person, a minimum consumption of $500 MXN to access the rooftop & $1,000 MXN to use the 1 / 2 rooftop pool will be charged.
– If any of the 2 first invitees would like to use the rooftop pool a minimum consumption of $1,000 MXN will be charged.
8. The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible. All damaged will be assessed by the Management and must be paid before departure.
9. The Hotel has the right to cancel the accommodation contract and ask the guest to immediately vacate their room in the following cases.
A) For violating any provisions of this regulation.
B) When the guest behavior is unrespectable and causing nuisance and annoyance to others within the hotel premises.
C) If the guest is absent from the hotel for more than 48 hours, without prior notice to the Management. (Hotel may retain guest luggage and belongings left in room as guarantee).
D) If the guest shows signs of illness and suffers from a contagious disease.
10. Guest are requested to observe, abide by confirming to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force.
11. Using photographs and video’s taken in the hotel for commercial or public purposes is not permitted without prior Management permission.
12. Keys are delivered to the reception at the end of the stay. Otherwise, or loss of keys, the hotel will be entitled to an extra charge of $10 USD.
13. It is totally forbidden (without exception) to remove towels from the room or the hotel premises. The towels offered in the room are for bathroom use only. If guest requires pool towels for the use inside the premises of the hotel, additional 2 towels will be handed at the front desk. It is guest’s responsibility to return the pool towels to front desk at the same day. A missing towel will carry a charge of $25 USD.
Layla Tulum Boutique Hotel
– POOL RULES –
For the exclusive use of our guests.
- Pool hours are 9:00am to 22:00pm.
- The use of swim clothes is obligatory for all ages.
- It is forbidden to enter to the pool with sunscreen, oils or sand.
- Please use the shower before entering the pool.
- No person under the influence of alcohol should use the pool.
- It is forbidden to eat or drink inside or near the pool.
- It is forbidden to enter the pool with drinks or glass bottles.
- It is forbidden to smoke and/or chew gum while inside the pool.
- Rough games or jumping’s are not allowed in the pool.
- Children are not allowed in the pool.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please put the trash in its place.
- It is forbidden to use audio reproducing devices.
- Rooftop spaces cannot be reserved, and the administration of the hotel will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items. Items found in the premises of the hotel will be saved in front desk and will be returned to its owners after visual verification.